Hallowe'en: The Fiery Jack Tunnel, Bridgehouses/Wicker

superCol

Who should be the next King?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next King?

• William
    • Charles
    • None - bring on the revolution

Camilla will never be Queen, at best she'd be the King's consort if/when Charles becomes King.

Diana would've been Queen though, and like Kate she was from a middle class background.. And, she was better looking that Camilla.

Diana was Lady Diana Spencer before she married Charlie, hardly middle class. ;)

With the Royal Family suffering all sorts of problems over the last few decades I think that Charles should hand the reigns to his son when the time comes.

It would be a fresh start for the Monarchy, a time to move on from all the bad publicity and scandal that's plagued them over recent history.

William would be a great King and Kate a great Queen.

Camilla will never be Queen, at best she'd be the King's consort if/when Charles becomes King.

Diana would've been Queen though, and like Kate she was from a middle class background.. And, she was better looking that Camilla.

Yes but why wouldn't she be queen if Kate can, also Di wasn't from a middle class background Rich, far from it.

is ANYONE not better looking than Camilla?

I think they should all step aside. I'm embarrassed to have any monarch.

Having said that I think I'll be extra embarrassed when Charles is king, the man is a fool.

Are you the bloke up my road that has used black marker to scribble out the eyes of William and Kate on a flag then hung it out proud for all to see? :suspect:

Are you the bloke up my road that has used black marker to scribble out the eyes of William and Kate on a flag then hung it out proud for all to see? :suspect:

I said I'm embarrassed to live in a country with a monarchy, not that I wish any harm to them.

Archived