Hallowe'en: The Fiery Jack Tunnel, Bridgehouses/Wicker

superCol

Who should be the next King?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next King?

• William
    • Charles
    • None - bring on the revolution

I think it has to be charles, as well as being ordained by god, a bloke who marries whilst banging another man's wife and continues to do so, who flies to a climate change conference in hungary and also has his 8 litre bentley driven there , who usurps the democratic planning process because he doesn't fancy the proposed social housing, who spends £10's of thousands on the royal train cos it snowed in scotland, who tripled his claims on the public purse during the parliamentary claims scandal (etc) is the perfect guy to represent this country.

that's what i think.

I think it has to be charles, as well as being ordained by god, a bloke who marries whilst banging another man's wife and continues to do so, who flies to a climate change conference in hungary and also has his 8 litre bentley driven there , who usurps the democratic planning process because he doesn't fancy the proposed social housing, who spends £10's of thousands on the royal train cos it snowed in scotland, who tripled his claims on the public purse during the parliamentary claims scandal (etc) is the perfect guy to represent this country.

that's what i think.

whoo raaahhh. agreed.

If Britain had been a Republic, they would have been Presidents.

no they wouldn't, you're confusing the US model - the head of the administration is the PM and the head of state is the president and even if the US model was adopted, it's up to US the people to choose, not god or the sperm / eggs of the current monarch - it's called democracy and we're supposed to be killing and dying for it as we speak

Archived