Hallowe'en: The Fiery Jack Tunnel, Bridgehouses/Wicker

superCol

Who should be the next King?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next King?

• William
    • Charles
    • None - bring on the revolution

No, the Royal queue for the Throne should remain as it is (and when I say Throne I don't mean the Loo :P), Will and Kate will be King and Queen eventually.

Couldn't agree more. Charles should have his turn at being King, this is his birth right.

William and Kate need time to them selves for years to come yet, let them live a little before they take on their duty as King and Queen in the future.

Lovely wedding day for them, Kate looked Gorgeous.

I think they should all step aside. I'm embarrassed to have any monarch.

Having said that I think I'll be extra embarrassed when Charles is king, the man is a fool.

jUst think, you could have a president. Dubya isn't employed at the moment, Would he do? You don't seem to like any of your PMs lately. How would you find a President?

Last time I heard, Sheffield was still in England, This is about the future king of England. Is Sheffield seceding?:loopy:

I think when they first wrote that comment the thread was in the Sheffield Discussion section and has since been moved.

Archived