What existed before the big bang? Something must have!

Cobblers. You are ascribing things to me which simply are not true.
Such as what?.. what have I unfairly accused you of saying or believing?.

I may be mistaken but- are you or are you not questioning my argument that: "the logic used by scientists to determine whether the universe was created, or merely came into being from nothing, is deeply flawed"?.

Nobody can prove there was anything before the big bang.

Nobody can prove there wasn't anything before the big bang.

I believe the notions of "nothing" and "before" are beyond human understanding.

So do I, That's why I find the unsupported scientific presumptions which conceited scientists are using to support their arrogant claims that the universe most probably wasn't created, but rather just sprang into existence, deeply flawed

So do I, That's why I find the unsupported scientific presumptions which conceited scientists are using to support their arrogant claims that the universe most probably wasn't created, but rather just sprang into existence, deeply flawed

You are making the same error again - that is not what science says at all.

Science does NOT postulate a first cause becase as has been explained to you before by many people, to do so results in a logical paradox. There is no conceit there either - that's just a weasel word you are pulling out to try and bolster your argument - ad hominem is another of the logical fallacies that should be avoided

Archived