What existed before the big bang? Something must have!

Wrong.

As long as you do it faster than the Planck time - you can..:-)

Google Hawking radiation for one of the more crazy results of quantum mechanics.

In theory, my mind can travel back in time; it is capable of revisiting any of my life experiences . Does that mean my mind is a time machine?..If so, does that make time travel into the past "theoretically possible"?

It has been observed though, and continues to be observed. It was even observed up at the Hicks building at the University by me.

It is both a theory, and a fact. Much like the theory of gravity is also a fact.

How did you test it?, and what were the results?

Utter rubbish.

The ability to think outside the box is one of the very defining ideas of scientists - the ability to take existing knowledge, to comprehend, extend and axpand that further beyond existing knowledge is what science is all about.

You on the other hand argue from a position of ignorance - you are either unable or unwilling to learn so as a defence you claim that people who can are conceited or arrogant in order to cover up and deflect people from your own shortcomings. It's a particularly common viewpoint sadly that all scientists have to content with, and one that invariably never changes.

I'm quite prepared to admit that I don't understand the origins of creation.

What I'm not prepared to do is shave the corners off square pegs to fit my round holes.

Why should Obelix bother telling you, seeing as just as with the successful prediction of background radiation, within a few posts in all likelihood you'll conveniently 'forget' everything Obelix said and go back to falsely claiming that "it [the big bang model] cannot be tested on, because it cannot be observed."

how about instead of all these demands for proof from us you come up with something and we all demand proof from you

or does this not work like that ?

you are not satisfied, you think scientists are arrogant and you point to things that you do not understand as proof of this arrogance

I disagree with the things you point to as proof which is the wrong thing to do in retrospect

you think scientists are arrogant, I say fine, you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine

bye

Archived