What existed before the big bang? Something must have!

I'm quite prepared to admit that I don't understand the origins of creation.

What I'm not prepared to do is shave the corners off square pegs to fit my round holes.

And yet again your astonishing arrogance is on display, maybe it's the "holes" in your comprehension that need reshaping not scientific theories built upon huge amounts of observation and experimentation theories that have already made successful predictions.

How did you test it?, and what were the results?

Stefans radiation law, wiens displacement law.

Blackbody radiation curves.

Observation of a cold load at a known temperature subtracted from a cold sky load, give a power vs frequency plot.

The plot peak at 159.9GHz and the curve shape fit black body radiation.

Undetectable aniosotropy above 30ppm show that it is truly background and not a local phenomena.

Err no by posting nonsense like this, this , this and this.... as you have done throughout the thread:

"But it isn't a viable conclusion. How can science accept a flawed theory that cannot be explained within the laws of science, furthermore, how can they then dismiss the possibility of a creator, which would be just as likely given that the common theory was formed without any logical explanation or scientific evidence ?."

"Incorrect Jimmy. scientific logic(which is what I'm questioning)has everything to do with it. Simply because it cannot support it's own claim that nothing exists beyond the expanding universe, nor can it satisfactorily explain the question that I've asked."

"That would all depend on there reasoning, scientists conclude in mysterious ways."

"The scientific line of thought. Scientists speak with certainty whilst not being certain at all."

You've attacked both science and scientists.

Your predominant ground for attacking both science and scientists seems to be that you don't understand complex concepts you've seemingly only read about on creationist websites combined with your unshakeable confidence that anything you don't understand is "flawed". And you accuse scientists of "arrogance" :roll:

By all means, take my words out of context if doing so supports your argument.

Better still, why don't you reinforce your argument even further by claiming my accusations also to apply to medical research?. :rolleyes:

Stefans radiation law, wiens displacement law.

Blackbody radiation curves.

Observation of a cold load at a known temperature subtracted from a cold sky load, give a power vs frequency plot.

The plot peak at 159.9GHz and the curve shape fit black body radiation.

Undetectable aniosotropy above 30ppm show that it is truly background and not a local phenomena.

I don't understand a word of that. What odds will you give me that danot doesn't understand it either?

As has been repeatedly stated - the big bang can be observed, and is, frequently. It's testable against lab experiments. It's falsifiable. It meets all teh demands of sceince. It's called the cosmic microwave background. Google for Penzias and wilson, the COBE satellite for a few starters. It is fact something that I personally have observed, and that anyone can observe if they so choose. All you need is equipment that an average radio amateur would have and a little intelligence.
And what's it tell us Obelix?

Archived