What existed before the big bang? Something must have!

oh... nothing left. Are you going to answer the original point?
Why have you snipped my question on theoretical time travel into the past?.. It's a perfectly reasonable point to raise seeing as science deals with all things theoretical. So answer the question, then maybe I'll answer yours.

Why have you snipped my question on theoretical time travel into the past?.. It's a perfectly reasonable point to raise seeing as science deals with all things theoretical. So answer the question, then maybe I'll answer yours.

I can see an orange in the colour that I call orange but perhaps you see it in the colour I call green so perhaps you should call it banana

You see what I did? I answered you question with a totally irrelvant one - just like you did. Now, since I've given you the answer you so richly deserve, move along.

Why have you snipped my question on theoretical time travel into the past?.. It's a perfectly reasonable point to raise seeing as science deals with all things theoretical.

It's a reasonable question, but it's irrelevant to this debate. Perhaps you should start a new thread on which to discuss it.

And yet again your astonishing arrogance is on display, maybe it's the "holes" in your comprehension that need reshaping not scientific theories built upon huge amounts of observation and experimentation theories that have already made successful predictions.
Presumptions!

Stefans radiation law, wiens displacement law.

Blackbody radiation curves.

Observation of a cold load at a known temperature subtracted from a cold sky load, give a power vs frequency plot.

The plot peak at 159.9GHz and the curve shape fit black body radiation.

Undetectable aniosotropy above 30ppm show that it is truly background and not a local phenomena.

Very impressive jargon, now tell me what you found.

By all means, take my words out of context if doing so supports your argument.

Better still, why don't you reinforce your argument even further by claiming my accusations also to apply to medical research?. :rolleyes:

"out of context" :huh: I linked back directly to the context of every post I quoted in which you attacked both science and scientists enabling anyone who cared to to see the exact context in which you attacked both science and scientists.

Presumptions!

In what way were the accurate predictions about background radiation not "predictions"?

I can see an orange in the colour that I call orange but perhaps you see it in the colour I call green so perhaps you should call it banana

You see what I did? I answered you question with a totally irrelvant one - just like you did. Now, since I've given you the answer you so richly deserve, move along.

Ok, don't answer.

Archived