What existed before the big bang? Something must have!

Um ... Show me where i've used this "method" ... If you want.

Me? I'm afraid, like Obelix, I am now tiring of your refusal to engage with the arguments and, from me, suggestions which would enable you to do so. You are refusing to, at the very least, correct your misconception regarding the meaning of logic as shown, yet again, by the above post.

This renders any attempt to engage with or attempt to help you pointless so I'm off.

Have fun.

Wise move.

Why my god?

Suggest the same truman. Useless debating with a troll.

This would seem to be yet another example of what danot regards as "thinking outside the box" in this case by inventing their own peculiar definitions for common terms like "god".

Sheep like you might try to use language in ways others can understand danot is clearly above that kind of thing.

Baaaaa ... :)

Iv'e made clear where the flaw is. It's the deduction by default method of reasoning to which you conform.

You haven't even begun to point out a flaw in that method. Merely claiming you don't believe in it is no more helpful than claiming that you don't believe in this forum. And has much the same effect on people's judgment of how smart you are.

Danot I have been following this thread from the beginning, and I have to say you are most arrogant, your simple minded NARROW simplistic thinking is evidence of your small mindedness compared to me, I possess an understanding of the meaning of existence that is unique and unmatched by mere mortals such as you and all the others on this thread, you have no idea what it means to think outside of the box, indeed my idea of what it is to think is beyond your comprehension, my understanding of even what 'outside' or a 'box' is, is beyond your pitiful understanding. Why I would pose such a simple question, as you did to illicit a debate when my understanding is so far in advance of others when I know more about logic and the physical and metaphysical than EVERYONE else, wouldn't be understood by the cretins that have responded to this question. For me to give you even a hint at the truth would require you to speak the same language, something you and all the rest can't do.

Hope HN and OB and Plek and Jack and others, dont take offence........and understand where I'm going with this

You haven't even begun to point out a flaw in that method. Merely claiming you don't believe in it is no more helpful than claiming that you don't believe in this forum. And has much the same effect on people's judgment of how smart you are.
No it isn't the same as claiming I don't believe in this forum.

Speaking of pointing out flaws, could you please explain why there's a contradiction in your argument, which I am now, drawing your attention to for the third time?

No it isn't the same as claiming I don't believe in this forum.

It's an identical case. You are refusing to believe in something which exists, which is known to exist, and which is a fundamental part of even bothering to have this thread at all. If you deny its existence you are wasting your time here.

Danot I have been following this thread from the beginning, and I have to say you are most arrogant, your simple minded NARROW simplistic thinking is evidence of your small mindedness compared to me, I possess an understanding of the meaning of existence that is unique and unmatched by mere mortals such as you and all the others on this thread, you have no idea what it means to think outside of the box, indeed my idea of what it is to think is beyond your comprehension, my understanding of even what 'outside' or a 'box' is, is beyond your pitiful understanding. Why I would pose such a simple question, as you did to illicit a debate when my understanding is so far in advance of others when I know more about logic and the physical and metaphysical than EVERYONE else, wouldn't be understood by the cretins that have responded to this question. For me to give you even a hint at the truth would require you to speak the same language, something you and all the rest can't do.

Hope HN and OB and Plek and Jack and others, dont take offence........and understand where I'm going with this

And you call me arrogant!.:shakes:

It's an identical case. You are refusing to believe in something which exists, which is known to exist, and which is a fundamental part of even bothering to have this thread at all. If you deny its existence you are wasting your time here.
I'm not refusing to believe it exists.. I know it exists. What I'm doing is pointing out the flaw in it, which you (amongst others)seem willing to conveniently overlook.

Archived