'Hypocrisy' of speeding middle-class motorists

Are you a hypocrite speeding motorist?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a hypocrite speeding motorist?

• Yes
    • No

Parhaps you'd like to say what you mean and stop dancing around?

From posts you've made on other threads you seem to think that some criminals are victims whilst others deserve the book throwing at them...you're very picky in who you attack or defend...so it appears that,to you,some laws are good yet others bad and there's good reason for breaking them,or to at least be excused if you do...that's the way you came across to me at any rate...

From posts you've made on other threads you seem to think that some criminals are victims whilst others deserve the book throwing at them...you're very picky in who you attack or defend...so it appears that,to you,some laws are good yet others bad and there's good reason for breaking them,or to at least be excused if you do...that's the way you came across to me at any rate...

What posts?

WTH are you banging on about, spit it out man.

Hmm I'm sure there is a word for this, something beginning with H....? :hihi:

Archived