Attack on Abbeydale Rd Saturday 7th 11pm - witnesses needed

It makes me sick that people will work past. Unfortantly does not seem that much as changed these scum terriorise people on Abbydale road. So people will not speak out against them. My friend was attacked just down the road from there by about 8years ago. There was loads of scum bags I tried to get him out as thought they kill him and got a brick thrown at me luckly hit my leg. Obviousley it not the same people as they should grown up but it the same promblem and the police do not care.

Rant over

A similar thing happened to a couple of friends of mine. Walking home late at night they heard a car pull up behind them, never thinking anything of it so didn't look 'round. Next thing they're both on the floor having been battered around the head with a metal bar.

Neither was robbed. Police claimed it happens alot, people out beating others for kicks.

They claimed they had a good idea who it was, but without a witness there was little chance of anything happening.

Both my friends had to go to hospital and have cat-scans. The Docs said issues could arise years later... ooo-errr, not pleasant.

This was also on Abbeydale Road.

Archived