Attack on Abbeydale Rd Saturday 7th 11pm - witnesses needed

I'll edit! *laughs*

He only needs to see how nice people are at the moment, owt that makes him feel 1% better at the mo will be a big relief to us all.

Shinyhappy - aww, bless you pet. But anyone would do the same, you just want your mates to be okay don't you? I get a bit mother hen about mine!

Me too hun, nowt wrong with that. ;) I wish him all the best X

Well apparently his nose needs straightening out again, his cheekbone has dropped and needs to be lifted and reattached, and he also needs a metal plate fitting in the corner of his eye :S
That is absolutely dreadful to read. It makes you wonder whether these vile beasts actually intend to kill someone, disfigure them for life, or whether they're so damn bloody stupid that they don't even realise what might be the likely outcome of their actions?

And as for the peassers-by that ignored him afterwards ... words just fail me.

There was a segment on a programme earlier about how people just ignore things. An elderly woman laid out on the pavement with her bike on top of her and people just walking by! How can they? :o It was a set-up, but they weren't to know that.

That is absolutely dreadful to read. It makes you wonder whether these vile beasts actually intend to kill someone, disfigure them for life, or whether they're so damn bloody stupid that they don't even realise what might be the likely outcome of their actions?

And as for the peassers-by that ignored him afterwards ... words just fail me.

There was a segment on a programme earlier about how people just ignore things. An elderly woman laid out on the pavement with her bike on top of her and people just walking by! How can they? :o It was a set-up, but they weren't to know that.

I saw that. On the 3 @ Three programme. Was pretty interesting.

My thoughts echo those already expressed on here, this is just absolutely disgraceful and I hope those bystanders who saw fit to do nothing are having sleepless nights.:mad: You never know, maybe one of them had the presence of mind to take some mobile video footage of the car and/or these miscreants which may lead to their arrest. Or if not, let's hope that there is some CCTV footage somewhere.

I am sickened to be honest and I sincerely hope that the OP makes a full recovery as well as gets some much needed victim support and counselling.

Peoples reactions to things sometimes amaze / disgust me. i read on the news the other day that a teenage girl jumped from a NCP roof, and all people did was to crowd round her taking photos on their phones as she died. awful.

i live further up on abbeydale road, and when i drive, i turn off to go into town, i see the rude ship yard and now always think of your mate Pinkie

Archived