Tribal girl stripped over 'affair', molested by hundreds in Bengal

SURI: A 17-year-old tribalgirl was stripped, beaten and forced to walk nude for 8km across three villages with hundreds of men molesting her all the way and taking videos on their mobiles. It was a shocking reminder of the Guwahati incident in November 2007 when a teenager was stripped and molested by a mob during an ethnic clash. An MMS clipping of the Birbhum girls ordeal is now doing the rounds under the name 'Adibasi girl'. And it is this footage that is finally getting the victim some justice.

Read more: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tribal-girl-stripped-over-affair-molested-by-hundreds-in-Bengal/articleshow/6278006.cms

It happens only in India ~ :(

SURI: A 17-year-old tribalgirl was stripped, beaten and forced to walk nude for 8km across three villages with hundreds of men molesting her all the way and taking videos on their mobiles. It was a shocking reminder of the Guwahati incident in November 2007 when a teenager was stripped and molested by a mob during an ethnic clash. An MMS clipping of the Birbhum girls ordeal is now doing the rounds under the name 'Adibasi girl'. And it is this footage that is finally getting the victim some justice.

Read more: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tribal-girl-stripped-over-affair-molested-by-hundreds-in-Bengal/articleshow/6278006.cms

It happens only in India ~ :(

utterly barbaric, beyond understanding, only humans can be so cruel.

it seems to me the word racist is used like prayer,it being the last refuge of a scoundrel. thus cheapening its meaning.

You probably have a point. Untill i joind SF id never sued the word before.

Now i just cant help myself.

RACIST!"!!

See?

Being serious for a second tho it was a racist comment made by the op and i simply pointed it out.

it seems to me the word racist is used like prayer,it being the last refuge of a scoundrel. thus cheapening its meaning.

Considering child abuse has no borders it's pretty obvious that the op has an agenda, unless the op is VERY uneducated and just surfs the web for such material as a form of pastime,or worse. How child abuse is carried out has cultural borders but the op omitted to mention that.

Archived