Tribal girl stripped over 'affair', molested by hundreds in Bengal

What, it's sick to watch because you say so? I would want to watch due to curiosity.

At what point does it become sick to watch something? Is it sickening to watch a happy slap?, is it sickening to watch someone getting beaten to a pulp outside of a nightclub? Is it sickening to see someone being shot and killed? Show me where the line is drawn that makes it sick no matter what...

Yes, it is all a bit sick. To happen to come across such a thing is unpleasent but to actually go and hunt these things out to watch is where the line is drawn in my book.

I guess the majority of the country is full of sick people then, seeing as the news will show you the things I have listed. Fair enough then. You are clearly the perfect human being and we should all follow your examples.

funny how Hinduism has not been mentioned ounce in the replies on this thread. If this had been a story about some abus in Pakistan Islam would have been mentioned in nearly every reply.

This occurs because the Hindu cast system is racist and permits the mis treatment of lower cats and other religions which is the main reason why Pakistan and Bangladesh are no longer part of India and others are still struggeling for independence.

Do you also know that India is the only country in the world where there are more men than women because female infanticide is still widely practiced.

Average SF poster "Hey but who cares about that let's just make up fairy stories about treatment of women in Pakistan and Muslims in general even though we've never been to Pakistan and know nothing about Islam, is Darnall in Pakistan eh?"

Do you also know that India is the only country in the world where there are more men than women because female infanticide is still widely practiced.

China has a male female ratio of 117:100 due to the one child policy and the fact that boys are valued more highly than girls. Girl babies are aborted.

Slightly off topic, but sort of on, but do you know what happens to the female if she becomes pregnant for a second time and gives birth? Is she fined? I'm presuming they don't go as far as compulsary abortions.

EDIT: I'm referring to China and it's one child policy.

Archived