Tory MP Tells Constituents “Don’t email me…it’s becoming a real nuisance”

Can you do that on a blackberry?

You certainly can't on an iPhone.

Why isn't he using a computer like any normal person?

I can pick up emails on my phone, I can even send, but I wouldn't be writing emails to constituents on one :loopy:

Why isn't he using a computer like any normal person?

I can pick up emails on my phone, I can even send, but I wouldn't be writing emails to constituents on one :loopy:

Because a blackberry is easier to carry - you lot would have a go at a tory if he was just sitting there minding his own business - pathetic. :loopy:

Because a blackberry is easier to carry - you lot would have a go at a tory if he was just sitting there minding his own business - pathetic. :loopy:

In his office in Portcullis House????

Plus have you ever been to that part of Surrey that the MP in question represents? It's very posh and most people round there are very supportive of the Conservative Party.

Plus I don't know if you've noticed but MP's these days employ staff who can arrange an MP's inbox on their behalf so it's well organised for them to deal with. All in all your argument just does not stack up.

In his office in Portcullis House????

Plus have you ever been to that part of Surrey that the MP in question represents? It's very posh and most people round there are very supportive of the Conservative Party.

Plus I don't know if you've noticed but MP's these days employ staff who can arrange an MP's inbox on their behalf so it's well organised for them to deal with. All in all your argument just does not stack up.

Then why would it concern him if it wasn't a problem?

Anyway so what if the constituency he represents if pleasant?

Then why would it concern him if it wasn't a problem?

Because your argument that Tory MP's out in public are always going to be molested by the eeeeeeeeeevil lefties is a load of old cobblers, that's why!

I've lived in "pleasant" Tory areas down south before now myself. Doesn't mean I'm going to either accept Tory ideology or slag off those that do in the middle of the street does it?

Why is he galavanting around with his blackberry rather than sat at a desk working? Why does he think he is special and better than any other MP?

My guess is that he is selfish and too lazy to spend time doing any work and prefers to pretend he is working whilst sat in a posh bistro drinking and playing with his phone. He is too lazy to even take his laptop there!

Archived