Trying to find Geoffrey Hunt

hope someone will be able to help me find Geoffrey/Jeffrey HUNT (I dont know which spelling is correct) who I worked with at English Steel Corporation about 1966~1969 when we lost touch.I think he lived in the Dronfield area and had a girlfriend called Ann, he also had a three wheeler,can anyone help as I would like to look up again after 42 years:help:

Edited by eason.kevin
correct spelling of christian name

• 5 years later...
hi Have just registered after reading your search. Now living in Dorset.

Geoff Hunt (registered under GHunt)

I send them a personal message (you may need to post a few times before you can do that), then they'll be more likely to see your response.

Hi Geoff

Nice to hear from you after all these years, hope this finds you well and enjoying your retirement and enjoying Dorset , we still live in the Sheffield area in a village called Clowne. Please keep in touch , I don't know if you still visit the Sheffield area coming to see family but if you do let me know I would be glad to buy you a pint and have a chat to catch up

Hi Kevin

Good to hear from you too. No family left in the Sheffield area so unlikely to make visit but thanks for the offer of a pint. Living in Poole and enjoying retirement, hope you are also enjoying retirement. Still remember our day at Belle View, did you marry the young lady who came with you? Phone: 01202 692901 if you want to chat.

Regards

Geoff:)

• 3 years later...