Best break down cover

So im wondering can anyone tell me the best road side cover for me which is the cheapest and most reliable.

I want the cover to include the following:

1 they must attemt to fix my car at the roadside

2 they must tow me to my chosen garage not just one within 10 miles or so

and thats all i want really.

So im wondering can anyone tell me the best road side cover for me which is the cheapest and most reliable.

I want the cover to include the following:

1 they must attemt to fix my car at the roadside

2 they must tow me to my chosen garage not just one within 10 miles or so

and thats all i want really.

I have one motor with the RAC, one with the AA and the other with Norwich Union, AKA Aviva.

RAC wins hands down.

The AA and Aviva come thrown in with the insurance on the cars. Don't know why I need three sodding cars though, although I have never mastered the art of selling. :)

Ah OK...needed the RAC for the first time about 3 weeks ago (blooming gear select cable breaking in the middle of nowhere) took 15 mins for RAC to arrive..not fixable at the road side (I could have told him that) got towed 60 miles home..good service I thought..

Most cover that comes with insurance or bank accounts is very limited, but you only find that out when they won't take you home or come out because your spare tyre is flat.

I come across broken down vehicles evey day and generally find the RAC are most helpfull and quickest.

Green Flag/ Brittania also seem to be pretty good and use local companies to attend.

Archived