Looking for a proper Funk Night

Calmic

sorry to hear about your night bully beef,i know of some other people who've done the same thing at the same place and it didnt really last very long but this was a few years ago now,i think its the orcis its a funny old place....its like some sort of bermuda triangle place,people seem to dissapear and and get took to some sort of false afro wearing west st bar to meet elvis....oops gota get home>>>>>

Unlucky Bully_Beef, really sorry you lost out. I guess you've got to hit term-time in this town :(

Welchie, I absolutely love acid jazz too (probably 'cos I am quite grown up...) but sometimes, not too infrequently, you still need to burn up the dancefloor! :clap:

Re: Mothership meet - that sounds like a crack to me!

Originally posted by Calmic

Unlucky Bully_Beef, really sorry you lost out. I guess you've got to hit term-time in this town :(

Welchie, I absolutely love acid jazz too (probably 'cos I am quite grown up...) but sometimes, not too infrequently, you still need to burn up the dancefloor! :clap:

Re: Mothership meet - that sounds like a crack to me!

Yeah! Let's get on it... :cool:

Good to see a bit of support here. Thanks, guys.

We're thinking about starting our own night, concentrating mainly on the funkier side of things. The kind of stuff that oily teenagers want to have sex to.

If that sounds like your thing, keep an eye out. I'll post something as soon as we get something concrete together...

Originally posted by Hal_Impaler

Good to see a bit of support here. Thanks, guys.

We're thinking about starting our own night, concentrating mainly on the funkier side of things. The kind of stuff that oily teenagers want to have sex to.

If that sounds like your thing, keep an eye out. I'll post something as soon as we get something concrete together...

Well,when you get it up and running,you can count on my support:cool: If you could try and avoid the 26th september-3rd october,that would be good for me:P

Originally posted by welchiewelch

However this ere fred has got me all funked up so am goin to stick on O'jays "For the love of money" [/b]

In "who would have thought it" type thing - that tune always get the second room at Zogg going...

:)

Archived