Let's all get behind David.

There are a lot of fat children about. Isn't there some way we can farm them so as to provide cheap meat or fuel?

Great idea . Im pretty sure we would also be helping the enviournment ,as this would be renewable energy ,as there is a constant conveyer belt of fat kids knocking about.

That is where the hamster wheels come in. Not only do we get free energy, kids get thinner too!

What about also using large bottomed lady`s too , who have plenty of excess to shed . Barnsley could be a massive contributer to the uk`s energy supply .:)

The LibDems will have little say in the matter and the Conservatives are hardly likely to punish the people who fund their party machine.

so why when smary dave said we are all in this together does he just mean the poor people as usual. Everybody knows tax evasion costs the country more than benefit fraud, so he cant be that serious about wanting to trim the deficit

Oops! I thought this was going to be a thread about Let's all get behind David .... Miliband! :blush:

I hope not.

I strongly believe that the "I don't see it that way" brothers will do more harm than Blair and Brown combined.

so why when smary dave said we are all in this together does he just mean the poor people as usual. Everybody knows tax evasion costs the country more than benefit fraud, so he cant be that serious about wanting to trim the deficit

What about corporate fraud?

I'm getting the garden dug over and the manure down. This could be a long hard winter. I read an article last week about how hard some of the 'North London' set are finding it to keep up appearances, meet friends for lunch and fund shopping trips, keep kids in dance lessons .....

There are already shanty towns in the US of A as a result of all the mad borrowing and reposessions.

What about corporate fraud?

Corporate fraud, estimated at up to £70 billion is part of our culture and tradition and should be preserved for future generations. Anyway the prosecutions would cost a packet and if anyone was charged, they would only get released early to go skiing.

What is so difficult to accept about the 'them and us' society? It will never be anywhere near equal. Profit is the bottom line, not peoples' well being. Without the creators of wealth, there would be even fewer crumbs on the tables of the minions.

Oops! I thought this was going to be a thread about Let's all get behind David .... Miliband! :blush:

LOL! (Yes I really did on this occasion). When I saw this last night I got the wrong end of the stick entirely, I thought you had a crush on him. I'd forgotten about the leadership battle. Sorry red. :hihi:

*blushing even more than you*

The cuts that the condems say are needed are going to affect the most vulnerable in our society so why aren't there going to be more cuts in overseas aid? I may be nieve (and I'm sure that someone will post something that makes me feel even more stupid) but it seems immoral to make our own suffer whilst ensuring that others can lap up more aid.

Archived