Ramadan Mubarak - 2010/1431

I'm in the Middle East (UAE) and can say that the weather certainly isn't nicer here unless you think 50c and high humidity is nice weather...

Fasting will be broken around 7pm here

I think that's the point he was making. Equatorial climate allows the fast to start later and end earlier, since you don't get the extremes of season.

PAKS4, Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. It looks like Eid will fall just after the new College year starts, so there'll be a good deal of excitement and an opportunity for us to celebrate with our students. Our thoughts go to those in the world with so little, while we have so much.

I'm glad you posted that RR - its a timely reminder to remember how fortunate we are here.

You can read without posting.

I don't know how you could just read on this forum without joining in! It would drive me mad.

I have joined colleagues in fasting for just one day in the past and it is so hard. This year will be hard work for all those fasting with such a long day.

Happy Ramadan to all people fasting.

Ramadan maborak to all muslims everywere,

I changed to muslim 2 weeks ago and i have never fasted in my life! And to be honest with allah's help and my will power i have mannaged all day without anything touching my mouth. (It is also the first day i have woke up without brushing my teeth). Doing ramadan for 1 day was hard so thank Allah for the water that he gave us i really appreciate it. (now) Good luck for everyone doing ramadan.

Archived