Ramadan Mubarak - 2010/1431

I think I have more of an input on this and believe me no one in their right mind would fast if they were pregnant.

So you can be absolutely sure that NO pregnant muslim women fast during ramadan?

Please enlighten us to your vast knowledge :)

Which celebrations ? Do you mean Eid? When and where did they get out of hand?

i was at centertainment last year on Eid. and it was a case of drinking drugs violence and many forms of antisocial attitudes, it was shocking.

security told me its worse each year.

ive been been told of similar incedents around sheffield.

Oh, I've been pruned, how very PC.

YAWN, then give a little thought to what you write. I am sure it needed to be pruned.

This is all very dull, people get loud and annoying at Christmas but I don't go on threads being rude about Christmas. There are always a minority in any religion or race who let down the rest. Why when it comes to Islam do we blame the majority for the minority?

catzeyes is right, no pregnant woman in her right mind would fast. Someone deluded by religion, however...

In any case, if i were a muslim ramadan would not be for me, but best wishes to all those undertaking it. It's no more or less daft than Lent, Easter, Christmas or any other religious festival, but possibly less self-indulgent.

Oh yes really. Just because you have posted a link doesn't make it fact. I personally have known pregnant women and they do not fast. Majority of muslim women know there are many risks of fasting and also know they are exempt...Obviously they take this offer up and make up for the fast after or give money to charity.

So do you know of any muslim women that have fasted?

YAWN, then give a little thought to what you write. I am sure it needed to be pruned.

This is all very dull, people get loud and annoying at Christmas but I don't go on threads being rude about Christmas. There are always a minority in any religion or race who let down the rest. Why when it comes to Islam do we blame the majority for the minority?

I wasn't "rude" I just asked why last years thread wasn't resurected, anywhere else on the forum you'd get a "please use search before you start a new thread".

Archived