Ramadan Mubarak - 2010/1431

i was at centertainment last year on Eid. and it was a case of drinking drugs violence and many forms of antisocial attitudes, it was shocking.

security told me its worse each year.

ive been been told of similar incedents around sheffield.

Well, thanks for enlightening me. I think we're all aware that Eid is a Muslim festival. I think we're all aware too that Muslims believers don't drink alcohol. So how come there's drink-fuelled violence at a Muslim festival? Who could that be, I wonder?

Well, thanks for enlightening me. I think we're all aware that Eid is a Muslim festival. I think we're all aware too that Muslims believers don't drink alcohol. So how come there's drink-fuelled violence at a Muslim festival? Who could that be, I wonder?

Dont believe everything you read about some muslims not drinking alcohol or doing drugs because its bullpoo.

For a politician, you're a bit naive, aren't you? :suspect:

muslim lookalikes? bad muslims as they drink? or just muslim youth going way to far as non muslim youth does?

who could that be i wonder?

Archived