My dad just died

he was a violent drunken pig, now im left with the funeral to organise and pay for.ive had nothing to do with him for 30 years and wont attend the funeral. its like his final kickin before he is gone.

what a wasted life.

my anger and hate is growing and im finding it hard to deal with.

any advice?

He was still your father show some respect he is dead now and can't defend himself. If it wasn't for him you would still be liqurice form

He was still your father show some respect he is dead now and can't defend himself. If it wasn't for him you would still be liqurice form

Any idiot can impregnate a woman but to be a father to a child is a completely different matter. Why should s/he show respect to a man that forced him/her to spend much of their childhood living in refuges? People need to earn respect, it is not something that is automatically bestowed by virtue of shared genes.

Any idiot can impregnate a woman but to be a father to a child is a completely different matter. Why should s/he show respect to a man that forced him/her to spend much of their childhood living in refuges?

May take any idiot to impregnate a woman but lying on ones back with legs open like a dead goat isn't exactly difficult :rolleyes:

You must have bad experiences with women.

Being a parent entails more than being present at conception.

I supose you are right i have had some bad experiences with women never manage to find one who is hot blooded.

You are also right on the second point but stick with my origional statement no need to be disrespectful to his father, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.:roll:

I supose you are right i have had some bad experiences with women never manage to find one who is hot blooded.

You are also right on the second point but stick with my origional statement no need to be disrespectful to his father, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.:roll:

There's a difference between being respectful and going into thousands of pounds' worth of debt to pay for the funeral though, isn't there?

I love my family dearly, but in the OP's position I think I'd be pretty mixed up and finding expensive responsibilities that everybody expects you to pay really don't help.

I hope you find a way through that feels right for you and your future s.hawkins, whatever that may be. I know that I would struggle with leaving him to a pauper's funeral just because I would feel that I had not done my duty, but that's spoken from the position of being in a loving and close family so I don't feel qualified to judge you, whatever path you find through this dreadful situation.

There's a difference between being respectful and going into thousands of pounds' worth of debt to pay for the funeral though, isn't there?

I love my family dearly, but in the OP's position I think I'd be pretty mixed up and finding expensive responsibilities that everybody expects you to pay really don't help.

I hope you find a way through that feels right for you and your future s.hawkins, whatever that may be. I know that I would struggle with leaving him to a pauper's funeral just because I would feel that I had not done my duty, but that's spoken from the position of being in a loving and close family so I don't feel qualified to judge you, whatever path you find through this dreadful situation.

I disagree No ones goes into thousands of pounds of debt for funeral costs when have you ever heard someone go unburied or uncremated?

Those who have no one like s.hawkins father he would be buried either way state funded.

he was a violent drunken pig, now im left with the funeral to organise and pay for.ive had nothing to do with him for 30 years and wont attend the funeral. its like his final kickin before he is gone.

what a wasted life.

my anger and hate is growing and im finding it hard to deal with.

any advice?

Anger and hate? Hahaha......

Archived