My dad just died

He was still your father show some respect he is dead now and can't defend himself. If it wasn't for him you would still be liqurice form

Parents choose to bring their children into this world. No-one ever asked to be born, no-one owes their parents anything.

your right,

the cost of a basic but decent cremation for him has come to £2469 all in. its paid, im not going. i dout id keep my mouth shut.

Well done you.

Your actions show great maturity.

Despite your deep feelings toward your father you have followed your natural instinct as a good person.

If you can pass this compassion down to your children you will be thought of and remembered much differently than your father.

I hope you can put your feelings behind you now and forget the bad memories.

Good Luck.

Get a funeral director, as adviced in the prior post.

If he died with no funds then the government will pay for a hearse and one car, I believe, and of course the basic funeral.

Our thoughts are with you at this time.

We got most of my mums funeral paid for as she left no funds, my gran then paid for a few added extras to give her a good send off.

I hope you get it sorted and can put your feelings towards him to rest once and for all - good luck with it.

your right,

the cost of a basic but decent cremation for him has come to £2469 all in. its paid, im not going. i dout id keep my mouth shut.

Really sorry your father was by the sound of it an arse and very impressed that despite that and the raw emotions you clearly still feel towards him you've shelled out to give him a propper send off. You're a real gent and decent person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Hat's of to you sir.

Really sorry your father was by the sound of it an arse and very impressed that despite that and the raw emotions you clearly still feel towards him you've shelled out to give him a propper send off. You're a real gent and decent person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Hat's of to you sir.

your very kind, as others have been. i try to be a good person but most of the time fail. for that im sorry. to you my thanks.

May take any idiot to impregnate a woman but lying on ones back with legs open like a dead goat isn't exactly difficult :rolleyes:
You talk about having respect for his dead dad, and then post in the most disrespectful manner on a thread about a deceased person, and then again bemoaning your lack of success with the female sex. :rolleyes:

I hope the OP can come to terms with his early life now that the arragements have been made. It can't be easy, I have a lot of sympathy for his situation and offer condolences anyway. Even if you hate or fear a parent, there's always the sadness for what could have been.

Archived