Whose baby is it ?

In my current employment i work with a colleague that is pregnant . Whch is great news and i am very happy for her , but there is just one thing that realy get's me annoyed and that's the fact that some other colleague is acting like it is her's.

Allways giving medical advice (when she is no doctor or nurse!!) and then to make things worse saying things like " I cann't wait till you get big " , "I am looking forward to buying baby clothes " and " I love stroking womens tummies "

I think this is very wrong as she has no right's be like this. It's as if the baby is her's and i know that isn't the case . :rant::mad:

There is nothing worse than having people thinking they have the right to just pat or stroke your pregnant belly whenever they feel like it, its almost as annoying as listening to them drone on about different labours, leaking milk and how ya gonna get piles for the next three months...:mad:

Gawd, i am sooooooooo glad i dont want anymore kids :)

There is nothing worse than having people thinking they have the right to just pat or stroke your pregnant belly whenever they feel like it, its almost as annoying as listening to them drone on about different labours, leaking milk and how ya gonna get piles for the next three months...:mad:

Gawd, i am sooooooooo glad i dont want anymore kids :)

I really do not know why women moan about having children as it is the men who do all the hard work and suffer the real pain!:mad:

While you lot are sat there being molly coddled we are still working trying to buy the baby a bonnet!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I really do not know why women moan about having children as it is the men who do all the hard work and suffer the real pain!:mad:

While you lot are sat there being molly coddled we are still working trying to buy the baby a bonnet!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Cough cough, i beg to differ. i worked through both of my pregnancies and was back at work soon after the birth too :thumbsup:

Archived