TB, could you catch it that easily?

My friend has just been tested and diagnosed with TB, now weve been around her for over a month when she obviously had, Could we be at risk? my child is 3 and up to date with his vaccines, and ive had everything I should (tb jab), Rang nhs direct , waiting for them to ring me back :confused:

It's possible but then again you may already have it - only about 10% of infections actually turn into disease and it's more prevelant as a dormant disease than you think. Best bet is to see what the NHS direct people think - they will know what strains are about and the liklehood if any of you getting it.

My friend has just been tested and diagnosed with TB, now weve been around her for over a month when she obviously had, Could we be at risk? my child is 3 and up to date with his vaccines, and ive had everything I should (tb jab), Rang nhs direct , waiting for them to ring me back :confused:

you need to get some medical advice i had TB of the spine. very rare because my lungs fought it off it went too my spine.medical term is POTTS DIEASE.i was the first in Britain to have it.they had take two piece's off my spine away.i was in hospital for nine month's.then my daughter got it in her lungs.you need to get checked out.good luck:thumbsup:

Archived