Is Cameron mentally unstable?

Can I help you out here?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-14/brown-says-he-was-wrong-on-bank-regulation-2007-tax-proposal.html

(Bloomberg) -- Gordon Brown said he should have done more to regulate banks during his decade as finance minister, accepting for the first time that Britain shares the blame for the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.

“The truth is that globally and nationally we should have been regulating them more,” the British prime minister told ITV television in an interview to be broadcast tonight. Defending his approach, Brown said, “all the complaints I was getting from people was, ‘Look you’re regulating them too much.’”

Labour had a clear majority for it's whole time in government and frequently ran roughshod over mere 'complaints' yet in this case they chose not to because they had no desire to, because they were wrong.

Also if Brown's claim 'all the complaints I was getting from people was, ‘Look you’re regulating them too much.’ is true and not simply a self serving lie then that's an indictment of the people Brown chose to surround himself who apparently filtered out all representations other than anti-regulation ones from him.

Archived