Is Cameron mentally unstable?

you need to accept that your new labour buddies trashed this country and because of that they have quite rightly been thrown into the dustbin of history.

Some might argue, particularly from a Keynesian perspective, that trying to use cuts to deliver an economy's way out of recession is disastrous, and exactly the route that Hoover used to take the US from recession to depression. I'm not sure that Labour would have used this route, which makes me wonder why you are so dismissive of them.

Hardly bitter, And I'm not a Labour supportor. I'm just presenting the facts.

You missed out what is by far the biggest and most obvious fact; due to nine years of woeful mismanagement, the country is so heavily in debt that there isn't any choice in the matter. We either deal with it now, painfully, or put it off for a few years and then deal with it even more painfully.

If you want an example of how much pain is sometimes necessary, look back at the 1979-1982 period. It took forty years of bad management to bring us to actual bankruptcy, and it took very severe measures to rescue us from it. I'd just as soon not wait until things get that bad again.

Some might argue, particularly from a Keynesian perspective, that trying to use cuts to deliver an economy's way out of recession is disastrous, and exactly the route that Hoover used to take the US from recession to depression. I'm not sure that Labour would have used this route, which makes me wonder why you are so dismissive of them.

Thank you. You make the point very well.

You missed out what is by far the biggest and most obvious fact; due to nine years of woeful mismanagement, the country is so heavily in debt that there isn't any choice in the matter. We either deal with it now, painfully, or put it off for a few years and then deal with it even more painfully.

If you want an example of how much pain is sometimes necessary, look back at the 1979-1982 period. It took forty years of bad management to bring us to actual bankruptcy, and it took very severe measures to rescue us from it. I'd just as soon not wait until things get that bad again.

Obviously the longer its left the higher the debt will become purely because of the interest we are paying to servive this debt .

Carrying on as we are is not an option thank god , because if it was doing so would cripple this country for decades.

And so speaks a brainwashed Times reader.

Don't you realise that the only reason you and others think like this is because you believe the nonsense in the right wing press. They have been slinging mud at Gordon Brown for more than a year.

Archived