Is Cameron mentally unstable?

Me? guilty conscience? Yes! I get scared when I hear police cars ;)

The last office I worked in had a weekly review of internet usage so I don't think you can get away with it as you once maybe could. I am unusual as I work unusual hours and have control over my working hours largely but I am not sure how people would get past the internet filters and reviews.

As I always like to add with threads about religion, race etc - there are always exceptions to the rule so lets not judge the majority based on the minority.

Who is judging the majority based on the minority? As I said in my first posting on this thread "There seems to be an awful lot of civil servants who have enough free time to post on here during the day", and you have given me no reason to think that is incorrect. Perhaps David Cameron is being a very wise man indeed to give the public sector a really good reason to get its house in order.

Who is judging the majority based on the minority? As I said in my first posting on this thread "There seems to be an awful lot of civil servants who have enough free time to post on here during the day", and you have given me no reason to think that is incorrect. Perhaps David Cameron is being a very wise man indeed to give the public sector a really good reason to get its house in order.

well I will be on tomorrow and the rest of the week too. I'm on leave . haha. I am a master trickster. Did you see what I did there? I let you assume and we know what that does.

There are tough decisions to be made for sure, starting with the unemployed and benefit changes.

Also you are wrong. See what I did there? I said you were wrong, based purely on facts. I'm off now to spend my huge wages on wine.

I think that the Tories want the recession to turn into a depression. They are all multi millionaires anyhow so they will be fine. They will try to take workers pay and conditions back to the 1920's and 30's. They like it that way. Tories love to see workers suffer at their hands. As for the riots, count me in.

well I will be on tomorrow and the rest of the week too. I'm on leave . haha. I am a master trickster. Did you see what I did there? I let you assume and we know what that does.

There are tough decisions to be made for sure, starting with the unemployed and benefit changes.

Also you are wrong. See what I did there? I said you were wrong, based purely on facts. I'm off now to spend my huge wages on wine.

I assumed nothing. See what I did there. I stated facts. You are not a master trickster. You just think you are a master trickster. See what I did there. I stated fact.

As you are obviously incapable of stringing together a coherent argument I will assume you have nothing to add to the debate.

I couldn't possibly comment on David Cameron's mental stability. Although when last Tuesday he proclaimed himself and his wife to be middle class (they both have aristocratic connections), he showed himself to have little insight.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/debate/article-1302335/If-middle-class-Mr-Cameron-wouldnt-sneer-sharp-elbows.html

I think that the Tories want the recession to turn into a depression. They are all multi millionaires anyhow so they will be fine. They will try to take workers pay and conditions back to the 1920's and 30's. They like it that way. Tories love to see workers suffer at their hands. As for the riots, count me in.

Tragic but true, Tory's are only happy when they are inflicting pain and suffering on people.

I couldn't possibly comment on David Cameron's mental stability. Although when last Tuesday he proclaimed himself and his wife to be middle class (they both have aristocratic connections), he showed himself to have little insight.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/debate/article-1302335/If-middle-class-Mr-Cameron-wouldnt-sneer-sharp-elbows.html

He was educated at Eton and Oxford uni.

He is son of a stockbroker with countless relations in finance. (We know how bent they are).

He is a direct descendent of King William 1V and his mistress:hihi::hihi::hihi:

There is an illegitimate line of 4 generations of women.

His grandfather was Sir William Mount.

Just how high does the upper middle class go!

He is a ruling class jerk who has been handed everything on a plate from birth. His estimated fortune is £30 mllioin that mummy and daddy gave him.:roll:

I don't think Cameron is unstable, but I do think he's way out of his depth.

He has very little experience of the real world, and not all that much in politics.

Let's hope he at least has good men around him.

As for the Labour/Tory argument, I think we'd have been in pretty much the same pickle if the Conservatives had been in power when the banks crashed. It is not simply down to 'Labour mismanagement' - let's not forget it was the Conservatives who started selling off the family silver, but the continuing bad behaviour of the banks, a situation which neither the Conservatives nor Labour will tackle.

Archived