Does Sheffield Forum reflect..

On what Sheffield people are really like?

If so, god (who doesn't exist) help Muslims!

I recently returned to Sheffield and all I seem to have come across is negativity towards Muslims.

If we all were the same, Earth would be a very boring place.

I hear so many English folk say "Muslims do not integrate". From what I have witnessed it is the non Muslims that feel threatened and exclude the Muslims. Judgements are instantly made purely on faith! Ridiculous. Sheffield needs to get with the times.

Good day.

I recently returned to Sheffield and all I seem to have come across is negativity towards Muslims.

I hear so many English folk say "Muslims do not integrate". From what I have witnessed it is the non Muslims that feel threatened and exclude the Muslims. Judgements are instantly made purely on faith! Ridiculous. Sheffield needs to get with the times.

Good day.

byeeeeeeeeee:hihi::hihi::hihi: (joke)

Good day.

Very true every word

I'd like to think that the replies in this thread won't concentrate on the Muslim slant of your post, but that is wishful thinking.

In answer to the general part of your question. Yes and no.

I think that people on here will post their views on here, but in a more extreme way than they would show in real life.

And on the other side, there are plenty of trolls who do not post what they really think, they post for a reaction.

I'd like to think that the replies in this thread won't concentrate on the Muslim slant of your post, but that is wishful thinking.

In answer to the general part of your question. Yes and no.

I think that people on here will post their views on here, but in a more extreme way than they would show in real life.

And on the other side, there are plenty of trolls who do not post what they really think, they post for a reaction.

Again, I agree with you. Personally if I was a Muslim and I found out a friend of mine was posting such degrading comments on my faith, I would not want to be their friend. I find some of the comments on here very disrespectful. Do Sheffield people know what that word means? I respect people of all walks of life and would expect people to respect me. How can one expect respect if one can not give any out?

Again, you may be right. Some people may be posting comments just to provoke a reaction from the Muslim community.

It is just the forum and forums in general.

They attract people that like complaining and they attract the far right who use the internet for recruitment far more than any other group.

How many different forums are you a member of now, spreading your leftist propaganda? ;)

Again, I agree with you. Personally if I was a Muslim and I found out a friend of mine was posting such degrading comments on my faith, I would not want to be their friend. I find some of the comments on here very disrespectful. Do Sheffield people know what that word means? I respect people of all walks of life and would expect people to respect me. How can one expect respect if one can not give any out?

Again, you may be right. Some people may be posting comments just to provoke a reaction from the Muslim community.

Your post sums up your problem.

You should not expect respect.

Your should earn it.

Archived