Does Sheffield Forum reflect..

On what Sheffield people are really like?

If so, god (who doesn't exist) help Muslims!

I recently returned to Sheffield and all I seem to have come across is negativity towards Muslims.

If we all were the same, Earth would be a very boring place.

I hear so many English folk say "Muslims do not integrate". From what I have witnessed it is the non Muslims that feel threatened and exclude the Muslims. Judgements are instantly made purely on faith! Ridiculous. Sheffield needs to get with the times.

Good day.

What are your reasons for saying this, what do you hope to achieve?

This is my first time realy looking at the Discussion bit of Sheffield Forum and it does seem to be very well ...errr... well there seems to be a lot of religion going on ..is it always like this ??

only since the threat of terrorism reared its head big time and they all take everything the papers say as gospel

It is not the first time toilets have changed direction to accommodate Muslims. Last year, thousands of pounds of taxpayers' money was used to ensure toilets at Brixton prison in London did not offend Islamic law.

Muslim prisoners complained of having to sit sideways on toilets so as to not break code. Faith leaders in the government pressured officials to approve turning the toilets 90 degrees.[/i]

All toilets should be Bog standard.

Archived