Police at Hillsborough swimming pool

If you caught someone in your back garden abusing your children (God forbid), would you rather phone the police and hope that justice was done, or would you give them a good kicking (as long as your children are now safe)?

I agree with you... I wouldnt think of a criminal record if this happened to my kids, i would kick their heads in first!

Well vigilantes need to be aware of the consequences of their actions then. Thats all I'm saying.

If the judicial system did its job properly, where perverts/child abusers/pedophiles/scum of the planet, were concerned, we wouldnt have too :rant: However in a situation like this im sure most people agree, rational thinking goes out the window :loopy:

Well vigilantes need to be aware of the consequences of their actions then. Thats all I'm saying.

Hardly the same,vigilantes usually are mobs and content and planned to do someone harm.In the heat of the moment is not planned.

i did want to get him out of the cubicle that he had locked himself in but the centre management emptied the area to wait for the cops.shame really coz as the lady was saying he will delete any footage he had took.:rant:

Did Centre management definitely not confiscate the camera? That's absolutely dreadful, they should have taken it straight away to preserve evidence but also because with all the internet enabled devices these days he could have sent the footage on and deleted the footage on his camera so those poor kids photos might be out there now. That's disgraceful.

I wonder if the police will be able to get evidence off it even if he's deleted it?

Archived