Too much rubbish for your wheelie bins?

I would wonder what exactly they are putting in it? If you make any attempt to recycle even some of your rubbish then I can't see how you would be filling it up. I would also hazzard a guess that people who are to lazy to recycle anything are not likely to pay for additional serrvices, they would probably just dump it somewhere!

To be honest, we struggle to fill our regular wheelie bin as we recycle all cans, tins and glass bottles and have a blue bin for all our paper etc. Granted there are only two of us but we probably only put our regular wheelie bin out once a fortnight.

I think we could do better with a bigger bin as the amount of nappies our little on goes through and the amount of food the other half goes through we are filling the bin up really quick...I'm considering buying some different boxes for our back yard so we can start recycling tins and bottles but sometimes you just dont think when your rushing around trying to get tea cooked.

I dont think i'd pay for anyone to come and shift it, i'd only ever really hire someone if there was a lot of wood and garden waste.

Clean your nappies, don't buy your food in packaging. All fruit and veg can be bought loose.

I cant see the management at Waitrose being too happy me emtying tinned beans on the conveyer belt and discarding the tin or emptying frozem chips and throwing away the packaging before i paid for them :hihi:

I think we could do better with a bigger bin as the amount of nappies our little on goes through and the amount of food the other half goes through we are filling the bin up really quick...I'm considering buying some different boxes for our back yard so we can start recycling tins and bottles but sometimes you just dont think when your rushing around trying to get tea cooked.

I dont think i'd pay for anyone to come and shift it, i'd only ever really hire someone if there was a lot of wood and garden waste.

Tins and bottles go in your blue bin.

Archived