Acid attack on child

Fear is paramount in most conflicts.

Rape, mutilation ect ect is all used to some degree in most conflicts.

We have self tied our hands behind our backs in war with our own sense of morals and conventions ect, hoping that our good sense of values rubs off and is adopted, you cannot expect people everywhere to be adhering to the same rules we set ourselves.

After all we would not be in these places if we were dealing with (from our perspective) civilized people.

War is many things but dirty and inhumane has got to be high on the list.

We have self tied our hands behind our backs in war with our own sense of morals and conventions ect, hoping that our good sense of values rubs off and is adopted, you cannot expect people everywhere to be adhering to the same rules we set ourselves.

After all we would not be in these places if we were dealing with (from our perspective) civilized people.

War is many things but dirty and inhumane has got to be high on the list.

you are totally thick aren't you, what about all the abuse of Iraqi detainees that took place in American and British jails across Iraq. Got anything to say about that?

you are totally thick aren't you, what about all the abuse of Iraqi detainees that took place in American and British jails across Iraq. Got anything to say about that?

Please without the venom and personal dislike of me tell me what part of my post you disagree with.

I was trying to say that this sort of practice is world wide problem and the Taliban do not have a monopoly on hurt and intimidation.

There is abuse that went off in the likes of Rwanda ect ect that were as bad with babies having limbs chopped off, women raped/mutilated ect in order to spread fear,and that we cant expect everywhere to have the values that we tie ourselves up in to keep the moral high ground. Just look at how we have reacted to one of our Gurkas beheading the enemy for identification.

Now can you tell me what you saw in my post other than you disliking anything I say because I highlighted some failings of Islam in a different topic completely ?

I say what I disagree with without any agenda, maybe you should read my signature, accept it or *is* off.

You seem unaware that even if America and Britain did have the moral high ground before the Iraq war they have subsequently lost it. In facy in most of the East including China and Russia America and Britain have never had the moral high ground.

Anyway has Bush Blair Cheney Rumsvelt Wolferwitz Cambell been tried for war crimes? The standards powerful nations set themselves is they can get away with whatever they like you seem to be totally unaware of the glaringly obviouse.

Archived