Acid attack on child

uppercut and hard to miss

Utter nonsense. There is nothing in what Uppercut says that attempts to justify throwing acid in childrens faces.

Perhaps you can point out where you claim he does so. I wouldn't wish to assume that you're a single agenda poster who couldn't argue their way out of a paper bag.

Utter nonsense. There is nothing in what Uppercut says that attempts to justify throwing acid in childrens faces.

Perhaps you can point out where you claim he does so. I wouldn't wish to assume that you're a single agenda poster who couldn't argue their way out of a paper bag.

He's not condemned it though, not even in passing. He seems more concerned to prove that his fellow countrymen and our allies are the bad guys. That how he comes across to me, anyway?

He's not condemned it though, not even in passing. He seems more concerned to prove that his fellow countrymen and our allies are the bad guys. That how he comes across to me, anyway?

Why should he? All right thinking people would condemn such a thing, we can take that as read. S Hawkins, as his other postings and recently closed thread attest clearly has an agenda and uppercut was merely adressing the idea behind the post.

you are totally thick aren't you, what about all the abuse of Iraqi detainees that took place in American and British jails across Iraq. Got anything to say about that?

start a debate on the subject, but the issue here is kids girls getting acid in the face for learning to read. your attempt at justifacation or deflection is misguided.

start a debate on the subject, but the issue here is kids girls getting acid in the face for learning to read. your attempt at justifacation or deflection is misguided.

Ok, girls getting acid chucked in their faces is horrible.

Now where?

Why should he? All right thinking people would condemn such a thing, we can take that as read. S Hawkins, as his other postings and recently closed thread attest clearly has an agenda and uppercut was merely adressing the idea behind the post.
Little as I wish to be perceived as bickering with you, why shouldn't he? To me silence implies assent.

I'm obviously not so much of a mind reader as you are, in that I'm unable to impute motives to random unknown people. And much as I might wish to, going on uppercut's postings I'm not sure I could label him with any certainty as being a right-thinking person.

However, no matter how much I managed to get out and about, the idea that throwing acid into anyone's face, let alone a child, is a good way to deal with a perceived problem still would not sit well with me. In fact, it's just as barbaric as cutting off their noses and ears.

Ok, girls getting acid chucked in their faces is horrible.

Now where?

thankyou for that heart felt comment. what needs to happen is pressure needs to be applied by those with influance to stop this utterly barbaric practice. it should not be ignored or banned as a debate, out of fear of being offensive.

Archived