Are you attracted by a certain 'type'

I can find lots of people attractive to look at...but somehow not drawn to them in a wanting to get to know you kind of way :roll:

however if a certain 'type' catches my eye I think mmmmmm wouldnt mind getting to know you better :heyhey:

cant say what type though, dont want to offend anyone :D

is it just me or do you have certain type that makes you look twice :suspect:

I can find lots of people attractive to look at...but somehow not drawn to them in a wanting to get to know you kind of way :roll:

however if a certain 'type' catches my eye I think mmmmmm wouldnt mind getting to know you better :heyhey:

cant say what type though, dont want to offend anyone :D

is it just me or do you have certain type that makes you look twice :suspect:

Yeah. Women mostly.

I'm attracted to strange. People who are a bit quirky but without trying to be. I like quiet, don't like gobby men. I like creative, arty, musical types. I like witty.

Physically I have a few types:

the dark hair, tall think Steve Jones type.

Or the Damon Albarn type, mousy brown. Or the big eyed ones I like skinny men with no bottom.

I think if he was still alive today, River Phoenix would have grown into the most beautiful man.

But think personality well outweighs physical.

And smell is very important. You've got to like smell. Just reading Chris Evans biography and he's with me on that. If you don't like someone's smell then you aren't attracted to them= simples!

However my current celeb crush is ... Sam Pepper who fits none of the above apart from witty. So maybe my default is wit.

I don't find many real life people attractive in that way - to the point I worry about myself sometimes - but I find most people have some attractive qualities.

Yeah, there is a definite type that catches my eye (probably why I rarely fancy anyone). It's not just about how they look (although I do have a physical attraction to a certain 'look'.....but there are always exceptions to the rule....although not very often). It is mostly how they carry themselves, and how they speak, and whether or not they have a certain joie de vivre. However, if it's just physical, it's mostly tall, dark and handsome, for me....and someone who walks nicely.

Absolutely, I love nerds :D

Sense of humour also a must. If it's a nerdy sense of humour then that's just perfect!

Why hello there, you called? :hihi:

I like girls who are gorgeous but don't know it.. its all about the smile and the eyes. I can quite honestly say that for the absolute most part, I don't care about shape or anything like that. If I can get on with someone and their smile melts my heart, thats all it needs for me :)

Archived