Are you attracted by a certain 'type'

I dunno, I don't mean physically and I don't want to insult anyone accidentally but I could definitely pick out of a room of women the ones you'd find attractive.

We'll have to play it in the pub sometime. I once played it with Sheffnewb and he was 100% correct on me.

Clare and I play it ALL the time! :hihi:

Ok, deal. I find many women attractive, all in different ways. I surprise myself sometimes. Saying that, I know what I don't like... so I am slowly learning lol.

Ok, deal. I find many women attractive, all in different ways. I surprise myself sometimes. Saying that, I know what I don't like... so I am slowly learning lol.

sniggers... (Victoria Wood sketch on swinging)

"so is there anything you like?"

"I'm not sure"

"Is there anything you don't like?"

"Beetroot"

Although i'm totally with her on that.

In the immortal words of an outrageous gay friend of mine 'the trouble with you straight wimmin is that you're too fussy and have standards'.
Well, that could be true ... :P But probably isn't :)

ETA: forgot about the topic! My type seems to be the one that's able to fool me into thinking he likes me for just long enough to break my heart.

Archived