Are you attracted by a certain 'type'

Brad Pitt anyday...Even when he gets to his 60s I know i will want him...I don't like blondes though! My general "type" is brown hair and brown skin.

You are soo funny :hihi: lol. Brad Pitt had that great edge in Fight Club & even now the boy still got it but but but there is another man who is just ding dong....http://www.wentworthmilleronline.com/ & could give Mr Pitt a run for his money.

George Clooney for me.:love:

George Clooney does have that Mmfff about it him. I never noticed it in ER I think I was too young to appreciate him back then. I have seen a few interviews of his since ER & he is ding ding.

You are soo funny :hihi: lol. Brad Pitt had that great edge in Fight Club & even now the boy still got it but but but there is another man who is just ding dong....http://www.wentworthmilleronline.com/ & could give Mr Pitt a run for his money.

Bizzle...I think I have told you before about this one..You are barking up the wrong tree..So to speak.. If you convert him good luck...With them twins I am sure you can convert any man ;)

I can find lots of people attractive to look at...but somehow not drawn to them in a wanting to get to know you kind of way :roll:

however if a certain 'type' catches my eye I think mmmmmm wouldnt mind getting to know you better :heyhey:

cant say what type though, dont want to offend anyone :D

is it just me or do you have certain type that makes you look twice :suspect:

My type is a female with a good pair of lungs on her with plenty of air capacity :)

Archived