People who can't take a joke - now that IS offensive

I don`t care if someone is black ,white or skyblue pink and I don`t see why I should be told that Im not P C .

Do you not see the irony in saying that you object to being told you are "not PC"?

If you want a object to how you are referred to, why shouldn't others have the same right to say what words they don't want to be called?

With respect to the article do you really think that telling Irish jokes in Council meetings was likely to be appropriate?
Oh come on, don't be so visage de po! It was one little joke, which I personally thought was quite funny and very typical of the Irish sense of humour. The officer should have been ashamed of himself, I hope he gave the money to charity? I once fell foul of that sort of thing. I made an off the cuff remark about leprechauns in a planning meeting which almost caused an international incident due to the Star reporter putting it in the Diary page :D

Luckily, I was able to claim my Irish heritage, which got me off the hook! Some people just have no sense of humour ... :help:

Some of the modern day lefties, like the ones who run the BBC make me laugh, they despise Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning ect, but somehow its ok for David Walliams to make a joke about incontinence, something that Bernard Manning would never dream of doing. Its because David Walliams and BBC producers are all part of the Kensington/ Nottinghill set, so its okey-dokey :roll:

Some of the modern day lefties, like the ones who run the BBC make me laugh, they despise Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning ect, but somehow its ok for David Walliams to make a joke about incontinence, something that Bernard Manning would never dream of doing. Its because David Walliams and BBC producers are all part of the Kensington/ Nottinghill set, so its okey-dokey :roll:
Do you mean "would never have dreamt of doing"? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but he died quite a while ago. Sorry for your loss.

Really, why was incontinence such a sacred cow?

Archived