Singles record in 1960

DUFFEMS

Still got my old records how sad is that, the 45s and LPs are OK but the last time I saw the 78s they would have been more use as plant pots....

But it dosen't matter, because I haven't had anything to play them on for years !!!.

I've still got loads of my old 60's records and some LPs. I had a Dansette record player bought me for a Christmas present. Mine was all red. I remember going into Cann's for records and listening to them in the record booths (I think that was in Cann's anyway!).

Not sure what any of the 45s or LPs sound like these days as haven't played them in years! LOL!

I've still got loads of my old 60's records and some LPs. I had a Dansette record player bought me for a Christmas present. Mine was all red. I remember going into Cann's for records and listening to them in the record booths (I think that was in Cann's anyway!).

Not sure what any of the 45s or LPs sound like these days as haven't played them in years! LOL!

------ HI YA, My DANSETTE WAS CREAM TOP AND RED AT BOTTOM, I HAD AN OLD 50s WHICH I PLAYED ON 33 SPEED, DID YOU KNOW THIS OLD SONG------

A WHITE SPORTS COAT AND A PINK CARNATION.

I FORGOT WHO SUNG IT BUT QUITE A FEW PEOPLE RE-CORDERED IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

GET THEM OUT AND TRY PLAYING THEM, I`LL BET THEY SOUND O,K

GET SOME FREINDS ROUND AND I BET YOU`LL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.

---

A WHITE SPORTS COAT AND A PINK CARNATION.

I FORGOT WHO SUNG IT BUT QUITE A FEW PEOPLE RE-CORDERED IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Brian! the only person I remember who sung it was Guy Mitchell :)

Archived