Help with Ebay postage

You mean this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Linn-Drum-LM-2-LM-2-Vintage-Drum-Machine-WOW-/220648933330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#shId

"shipping is just an estimate please send zip code or country for an accurate quote

SHIPPING USA $ 65

WORLD WIDE $ 130

WINNER PAYS ALL SHIPPING/PACKAGING/HANDLING costs (to be determined, no estimates, actual costs only). Customs forms will be made out for ending value of auction only. Buyer pays all customs/import fees."

TBH there wasn't any speedy service guarantee and it was with you within a week. Plus you agreed to postal costs when you clicked on Buy it now.

You mean this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Linn-Drum-LM-2-LM-2-Vintage-Drum-Machine-WOW-/220648933330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#shId

"shipping is just an estimate please send zip code or country for an accurate quote

SHIPPING USA $ 65

WORLD WIDE $ 130

WINNER PAYS ALL SHIPPING/PACKAGING/HANDLING costs (to be determined, no estimates, actual costs only). Customs forms will be made out for ending value of auction only. Buyer pays all customs/import fees."

TBH there wasn't any speedy service guarantee and it was with you within a week. Plus you agreed to postal costs when you clicked on Buy it now.

Yes! one of those things! But not that one u listed there, it was from ohio and the guy said 48hrs* sorry but it's still too long isn't it for the price?

Bought it sunday BF. He posted it yesterday.

Didn't mind paying it for super quick service, but this is taking the mick.

I don't think you have any complaint. I presume this is coming UPS or similar. It has to be arranged and collected. The 24 hour target will apply to US postage.

I think you just wanted to let us all know what you bought...:hihi:

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Seriously tho i thought if you paid 83.49 it would be here quicker. He mailed me saying he posted it monday and parcel force said it was sent yesterday :S

Seriously tho i thought if you paid 83.49 it would be here quicker. He mailed me saying he posted it monday and parcel force said it was sent yesterday :S

I bought a guitar from the states and paid $140 shipping. It is pretty typical for a signed for service, and no one in the USA is going to ship to you without a signed for service.

I don't want to upset you but you will have some more charges to pay.

There are import charges which will be around 6%. Then there is VAT which is 17.5% and a fee to pay to the couriers for paying these charges for you. These charges are a percentage of your purchase price PLUS SHIPPING.

So you pay for the item plus shipping. Add around £7, then multiply the total by 106%. then multiply that by 117.5% . Expensive drum set isn't it?

Have you considered that that maybe Parcel force are logging it as picked it up when they took charge of the delivery when it arrived in this country, so it is plausible that the sender sent it on Monday.

Have you considered that that maybe Parcel force are logging it as picked it up when they took charge of the delivery when it arrived in this country, so it is plausible that the sender sent it on Monday.

It is more likely it is stuck in customs. See my post above.

Archived