How to reduce crime

I agree with the people who say make them free, or charge very little, like £1for a portion of someone's chosen toxin. They could be sold behind the counter at local shops, imagine it going in your local co-op and after someone has got their milk they'd could ask for 2 packs of coke to go with it.

I agree with the people who say make them free, or charge very little, like £1for a portion of someone's chosen toxin. They could be sold behind the counter at local shops, imagine it going in your local co-op and after someone has got their milk they'd could ask for 2 packs of coke to go with it.

I don't see why not.

Back in the late 90's I used to go to Gatecrasher every week. Drugs were EVERYWHERE, yet it was the friendliest and most laid back club I've been too. You don't get that with alcohol.

I'm not interested in drugs myself, but why should you be penalised for taking something that studies have shown isn't as harmful as tobacco?

There are a few drugs that might make someone crazed, but the vast majority of recreational drug use causes far less violence than alcohol.

If the latter is acceptable then personal drug use must be acceptable as well.

There you go again "Recreational Drug Use" more PC crap.

If drugs have any effect whatsoever you shouldn't drive, operate machinery etc.

If they don't have any effect on your ability to perforn everyday things safely then what is the point?

I'm not interested in drugs myself, but why should you be penalised for taking something that studies have shown isn't as harmful as tobacco?
Unless it impairs you abilty to drive a car properly or pilot a passenger jet, tobacco doesn't impair driving or piloting a plane, LSD etc would.

Unless it impairs you abilty to drive a car properly or pilot a passenger jet, tobacco doesn't impair driving or piloting a plane, LSD etc would.

When has any pro legalisation person ever advocated that pilots and drivers should get off their tits on drugs?

Correct, never.

There you go again "Recreational Drug Use" more PC crap.

If drugs have any effect whatsoever you shouldn't drive, operate machinery etc.

If they don't have any effect on your ability to perforn everyday things safely then what is the point?

What do you think having a beer is if not recreational drug use.

And last time I checked you aren't supposed to operate that bus or buzz saw after a session in the pub.

There you go again, with your lack of thought.

Crap. Drug users tend to be low life idiots with zero chance of holding down a job to pay for their drugs so they will continue to steal but it will be harder work for the cops to gaol them.

Yeah, look at all those low life bankers and celebrities taking cocaine in London. Most of them barely have a million to their name.

Hardly anybody uses LSD these days Bassman. It's quite hard to get hold of.

Mind you, not long till mushroom season now........

Yeah, look at all those low life bankers and celebrities taking cocaine in London. Most of them barely have a million to their name.

Even most heroin users were able to hold down a job and pay taxes, in the days when they didn't have to resort to muggings and petty thefts because their heroin was so damned expensive.

Archived