Obama, his true colours are now showing

Surely no one on here is naive enough to believe this is not symbol of triumphalism, whether it's lawfull or not is irrelevant.

And Wildcat, while technically all 13 stories may not be the Mosque. I bet anyone a beer that there's a Crescent Stuck 13 stories in the air when it's done

What's triumphant about it?...it's a building going up on a sight that originally had a mosque.

Not a chance...the crescent would be an obvious topping, wouldn't it?

I might take you up on the 13 stories though.

I really do not understand the mindset of those opposed to this community centre; especially when you consider that there's been an Islamic centre at a different site at almost the same distance from ground zero for a good 30 years prior to the attacks....

You've all been hoodwinked into believing nonsense by Americas far right evangelical lunatics. I'm looking at you harleyman...

:rolleyes:

EDIT: I didn't mask the swearing the filter did. And censorship is silly... :(

The final point from me is that this is an issue that Americans have to deal with just as the Cumbria shootings were an issue that English people had to deal with. I was told in no uncertain terms to keep my nose out of it by some posters but at least I havent been rude enough to say the same to some of you

May none of you ever lose loved ones in a future terroris attack

;6594992']He's aiding the constitutional right of EVERYONE within the United states to practice their religion however they see fit without government interference as enshrined in law. Have you never read the Constitution of the United States of America??? Or are you really as thick as I'm now starting to believe you are?

The constitution can sometimes be tempered with a little sensitivity and understanding just as judges do when applying the law.

It's not necessary to act in a boorish way and beat people over the head with constitutional rights as Obama did and I guarantee he has done himself a lot of damage with his remarks.

A four year president if ever I saw one.

The constitution can sometimes be tempered with a little sensitivity and understanding just as judges do when applying the law.

It's not necessary to act in a boorish way and beat people over the head with constitutional rights as Obama did and I guarantee he has done himself a lot of damage with his remarks.

A four year president if ever I saw one.

Tell me... whats the difference between a dedicated Islamic centre thats located 4 blocks away from ground zero that has existed for 30 years prior to those attacks and this new centre that isn't even a dedicated mosque but a community and sports centre in which only 2 floors out of 13 are earmarked for an Islamic meeting place?

;6595110']Tell me... whats the difference between a dedicated Islamic centre thats located 4 blocks away from ground zero that has existed for 30 years prior to those attacks and this new centre?

If you take away the "connection" that all followers of Islam and the 19 terrorists are one in the same...none.

Archived