Obama, his true colours are now showing

You may be right, but that is how the public's mind works and the sooner you face up to that the better, besides which even though I like dogs, there is no way I would want a Rottweiler......

Thanks for the advice Grahame, but the sooner you face up to the fact that your fellow man shouldn't be judged on the activities of others, you'll truly be celebrating true Christian virtue, rather than being selective about it.

Thanks for the advice Grahame, but the sooner you face up to the fact that your fellow man shouldn't be judged on the activities of others, you'll truly be celebrating true Christian virtue, rather than being selective about it.

That is also true, but people are judged on the activities of others as I know only to well with the Crusades for example. So again you need to face up to reality.

That is also true, but people are judged on the activities of others as I know only to well with the Crusades for example. So again you need to face up to reality.

I'm perfectly aware of 'reality', that's why I want to change the negative manifestations of it.

I'm perfectly aware of 'reality', that's why I want to change the negative manifestations of it.

The best way to do that is to explain to Muslims how and why they are perceived by others and explain that if they want to change their public image then they need to change their ways.

The best way to do that is to explain to Muslims how and why they are perceived by others and explain that if they want to change their public image then they need to change their ways.

That would be fine, if I believed the problem lay entirely with Muslims.

Do you mean the ones that want to build a mosque or the ones that want to fly airliners into buildings?

Bluddy Christians. You're all the same.

That would be fine, if I believed the problem lay entirely with Muslims.

This is a Muslim thread, it is Muslims we are talking about, people have read the Koran and they also read the newspapers. I should put my own house in order first if I were you.

This is a Muslim thread, it is Muslims we are talking about, people have read the Koran and they also read the newspapers. I should put my own house in order first if I were you.

No it's not! :loopy:

Topic: Re: Obama, his true colours are now showing

Archived