Obama, his true colours are now showing

This is a Muslim thread, it is Muslims we are talking about, people have read the Koran and they also read the newspapers. I should put my own house in order first if I were you.

You may have wanted to divert the thread to illustrate how you feel about Muslims, but in fact the thread has nothing to do with them specifically.

He is throwing his weight behind the building of an Islamic Mosque.

Have you heard about the new mosque/madrassa in sheffield near petre street. It's Massive, :hihi: minarets going up soon.

Stop worrying about mosques thousands of miles away! worry about the one's near you!

According to this thread the are about 100 mosques in NY. Muslims have always had freedom of worship.

..that has nothing to do with the thread title.

The approval of this mosque will have been subject to a needs analysis during the planning application, and long before Obama made his statement.

..that has nothing to do with the thread title.

The approval of this mosque will have been subject to a needs analysis during the planning application, and long before Obama made his statement.

If it has nothing to do with the thread title, why did you start talking about the law?

As far as Obama making his statement is concerned, you admit then that Obama is showing his true colours by lending his support to the building of a mosque.

I suggest you have confirmed the thread title which has been proven.

End of thread.

Archived