Obama, his true colours are now showing

But Catholics get the blame for what the priests did.
No they don't I married into a catholic family, though I'm not one. The blame rests solely on the clergy and them alone. Even then, most catholic priests are decent men. The fault lies with the Vatican down to the Cardinals, Archbishops, and Bishops afraid to admit to the world that celibacy has its limits. There were possible remedies they would not listen to, marriage for priests, ordination of women. etc. Anyone who ever read the News of the World knows that there is pedophilia among vicars and scoutmasters, with one difference, they get caught.

Who do you think you are?

You're talking to an American guest on here. Your dreary commy tripe is boring for us sheffielders but to insult a guest and tell him he is no patriot is a bloody disgrace.

You need a health warning on hear that you speak for nobody but your deranged communist self lest people think you speak for sheffield folk.

You are frothing....

The US Constitution protects freedom of religion (First Amendment).

You may not like it, but it does.

Shall we search your isn't islam marvelous posts?

If you like.

You won't find one that supports right wing islamists.

I could do a search from your numerous muslim hating posts... but a lot of them get deleted because you are a potty mouthed bigot consumed with hatred.

If you like.

You won't find one that supports right wing islamists.

I could do a search from your numerous muslim hating posts... but a lot of them get deleted because you are a potty mouthed bigot consumed with hatred.

You do understand that islam is inherantly right wing don't you?

Add in it's totalitarianism and what do we have - fascism...backed up by a made up sky pixie which can never be wrong.

Do you not feel any shame promoting this evil rubbish that goes against everything you puoport to believe in?

You do understand that islam is inherantly right wing don't you?

Add in it's totalitarianism and what do we have - fascism...backed up by a made up sky pixie which can never be wrong.

Do you not feel any shame promoting this evil rubbish that goes against everything you puoport to believe in?

You clearly know very little about Islam, its lack of hierarchy, its diversity and from experience you aren't interested in the truth.

I may be an atheist, but I also respect democracy and fundamental principles like freedom of belief.

It is not me that is the totalitarian.

Harleyman must know that there's no way consitutionally the building cannot go ahead unless there's some sort of climb down from those that want to build it.

the rest is only gossip.

and I don't think the New York City municipal authorities are so corrupt any more that they can get away with, though they probably used to be able to, some hurriedly improvised health and safety-type 'violation' to rid them of the embarrassment.

You clearly know very little about Islam, its lack of hierarchy, its diversity and from experience you aren't interested in the truth.

I may be an atheist, but I also respect democracy and fundamental principles like freedom of belief.

It is not me that is the totalitarian.

Lack of hierarchy?

Allah (well muhammed) says.

You do.

End of as far as islam is concerned.

Pretty damn heirachical as far as i and all the suicide bombers can see.

Archived