Let's all read the Quran together

Nail on head, I would say. Isn't it for this reason that progressive Muslim intellectuals are calling for a reinterpretation of the Quran and a reformation of Islam? People such as Tariq Ramadan, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Irshad Manji et al.

The problem is in the word 'reinterpretation' go to 10 different islamic scholars and you'll find differing interpretations throughout the Koran.

How will you get all factions of islam to agree?

The problem is in the word 'reinterpretation' go to 10 different islamic scholars and you'll find differing interpretations throughout the Koran.

Just make the new book, kill the un believers of it ?

I jest :D

My Bold, so you can say "several years later or so at about 14 or 15yrs old" but I have to be specific.

I know someone who's seen the marriage certificate which says she was 9yrs 3 months and 1 day.

Why is your friend fabricating marriage certificates for 9 year olds? I always thought you were a bit strange, I guess this confirms it.

Why do you want them to agree?

Archived