Let's all read the Quran together

i wonder what the fanatics will say?

Not a lot at the moment, they seem to all be under water.

Allan the benificent, the merciful, the perpetually enraged about something or other does work in mysterious ways.

In what sense ?

You dont think they will come after me do you for posting the link :suspect:

you never know:D or thats what they would like you to think:roll:

the flood will get spun, by all religions, i guess i think the religious fanatics in pakistan will find away to blame the uk/usa/west

They already blame the west for global warming, or on this forum they have done.

Its all down to us sparking off the industrial revolution and the growing 0f our economies apparently, what's not talked about much is the oil that comes here from the middle east (and the money that goes the other way) as being any sort of factor in it.

We are all to blame, we have all had our hands in the honey so if we get stung its because we all deserve it.

They already blame the west for global warming, or on this forum they have done.

Its all down to us sparking off the industrial revolution and the growing 0f our economies apparently, what's not talked about much is the oil that comes here from the middle east (and the money that goes the other way) as being any sort of factor in it.

We are all to blame, we have all had our hands in the honey so if we get stung its because we all deserve it.

erm ok,:banana::clap::partyhat::banana::clap:

Archived