Acceptable Racism?

There you go again.

You say that blacks/Asians are dis-proportionally represented in the prison?

You got it yet?

My god and you call me stupid!!!

The very fact you use the phrase "dis-proportionally represented" means you think there are too many inside. Maybe they are there because of their colour?

Their "culture" or more likely its down to the nasty racist white man and the way he keeps the little brown folk in their place!!?

You ansd your ilk make me sick. You go on about racism and how bad it is yet you lot are the most racist people on here.

Your not overtly racist, your more subtle and that to me is worse.

You try to hide the fact your a racist bafoon but the jigs up fella.

your busted.

and your racist!

And finally, im done with you.

..and the fact you continue to mis-understand what I'm saying, and clarified, confirms my previous assessment of you.

Here's my earlier post, where I explained my reasoning-

No, that isn't what I meant-they are dis-proportionally represented in the prison population, in other words if their ethnic group represents 5% of the general population, then they might be 10% of the prison one, in other words that doesn't support your claim that they're pampered and not held accountable for their actions.

Note the bit in bold, it's the important bit.

How true, when posted overseas the black guys in our regiment called the Cypriots '****', even in the film 'Lawrence of Arabia' the officers refered to an Arab as a 'Wog'.

..it's a very strange world, Bassman.

..and the fact you continue to mis-understand what I'm saying, and clarified, confirms my previous assessment of you.

Here's my earlier post, where I explained my reasoning-

Note the bit in bold, it's the important bit.

Thats still doesnt explain your view that blacks and asian are dis-proportionally represented

To say the numbers of them in in prison is disproportionate is outrageous and a clear dig at the justice system.

Why else would you use the word dis-proportionally?

Thats still doesnt explain your view that blacks and asian are dis-proportionally represented

To say the numbers of them in in prison is disproportionate is outrageous and a clear dig at the justice system.

Why else would you use the word dis-proportionally?

..because it's the best word that applies. I'm making no comment on the reasons why, you're construing that entirely. You have also missed my statement where I said the vast majority of people in prison deserve to be there, that wouldn't be my view if I thought there was a racist agenda imprisoning blacks.

Forget about race, that isn't important for the exercise, but if 90% of the general population is one thing and 10% another, if the smaller group represent more than 10% of the prison population then they will be dis-proportionally over represented, whilst the larger group is under represented-it's a simple fact.

We had a lengthy thread on here a couple of weeks ago about Muslim prisoners along these same lines.

If it's cool now it's only amongst pre-pubescents and hapless juveniles! I think the wider 'acceptance' of black folks is down to integration (both ways), and a common culture and language, but it was 50 years coming!

yes we even let our black mates drink in the same bar as us....while years ago they had to sit on the pub wall outside.....

i blame the specials for bringing them in from the cold.......

and my liking for that good old jamaican run....:hihi::hihi:

only joking BF...:hihi:

yes we even let our black mates drink in the same bar as us....while years ago they had to sit on the pub wall outside.....

i blame the specials for bringing them in from the cold.......

and my liking for that good old jamaican run....:hihi::hihi:

only joking BF...:hihi:

Evenin eastie, always wondered why those black fellas sat on the wall outside The Limes on Barnsley Road, I guess we have a lot to thank old Terry for :hihi:

..should be keeping my head down after yesterday's debacle :( But Blackwell gone :)

Archived