Acceptable Racism?

all racism is wrong

Fair point.

Do you think bullying someone because their fat, thin, ugly, smelly ect is acceptable as so many others do?

I sometimes find myself judging others, but i'm learning to accept everyone as they are.

I didn't agree with druggies, prozzies, immigrants, dolers ect years ago. Now i'm more understanding and also don't believe everything i read.

Fair point.

Do you think bullying someone because their fat, thin, ugly, smelly ect is acceptable as so many others do?

I sometimes find myself judging others, but i'm learning to accept everyone as they are.

I didn't agree with druggies, prozzies, immigrants, dolers ect years ago. Now i'm more understanding and also don't believe everything i read.

all bullying is wrong

bullying, racism, sexism etc is built into the human psychy it takes effort to start changing yourself

You cant be racist to someone for being muslim.

Its a religion, not a race.

same difference

even tho its a religion not a race i do think its one thing that does come under the racism banner aswell, ive always said and stick by it, that the most of it is part of ye olde "****" bashing mentality from the 70s / 80s

Alot of people think that way, including myself. I see a taxi driver and think he's a muslim.

whereas i get in a taxi or oder a curry whatever i dont think oh hes a muslim i just talk to them naturally, like hello, thankyou, so and so

whereas i get in a taxi or oder a curry whatever i dont think oh hes a muslim i just talk to them naturally, like hello, thankyou, so and so

So do i, but i still presume their muslim. Not that i worry if they are or not:)

Could this be more because of their age, since they are young, rather than where they are from? Not making excuses for that sort of nastiness, there is no excuse to verbally abuse a stranger. I would defer to your judgement since you live there and I don't, but you know a young man in a group will say/do things they wouldn't dream of if they were alone.

Can I ask, can you tell if they are UK born or really from Pakistan, not just of pakistani descent. The reason I ask, is because I live where there are a lot of people from all over the world. Most of the time, they stick out like a bagel in a bucket of grits. Not in a bad way, but you can tell they're not from around here. Every once in a great while, someone like a Canadian who's been living here since they were four will fool me, :hihi: but 99% of the time, I can see it.

Thats a fair point Sierra, I think age has a lot to do with it and to be fair their is the gang culture evident with young white lads and youg black lads, Ive only received racial harrasement from Pakistani lads tho, but hell you live on lol.

It seems to be 2nd/3rd generation, maybe its on account of feeling marginalised over time etc.

Archived