Acceptable Racism?

Lets be honest.

Alright, I"ll join up for that.

None of us likes thieving pikeys. And we've all been victims of the light fingered **** scum.

I haven't, maybe you look like a gullible target for opportunists. There's plenty of your "own kind" (whatever that might be) who will take advantage of it.

So we're all a bit "racist"...

No.

Alright, I"ll join up for that.

I haven't, maybe you look like a gullible target for opportunists. There's plenty of your "own kind" (whatever that might be) who will take advantage of it.

No.

Are you a pikey? You attitude that anthing that anthing not nailed down, then glued down, then nailed down again is a fair "target for opportunists" suggests you are.

If so i hate you thieving scum.

People should be able to have things without nailing them down you little rat. Not double locking everything i own does not make me gullible, just expecting a decent neighbourhood. Without degenerate pikey rats in it. And trust me, we are getting wise to your kind. Try robbing me next time and you'll get a different result.

Are you a pikey? You attitude that anthing that anthing not nailed down, then glued down, then nailed down again is a fair "target for opportunists" suggests you are.

If so i hate you thieving scum.

People should be able to have things without nailing them down you little rat. Not double locking everything i own does not make me gullible, just expecting a decent neighbourhood. Without degenerate pikey rats in it. And trust me, we are getting wise to your kind. Try robbing me next time and you'll get a different result.

You've bought second hand ? :hihi:

Are you a pikey?

Haha. No (again). White, British, working class, grew up in Attercliffe and Pitsmoor. The men in my family were coal miners and steelworkers. About as Sheffield as it gets.

And trust me, we are getting wise to your kind. Try robbing me next time and you'll get a different result.

My kind? Nice try anyway. Are you really this wound up about race? For shame!

Admit it, you just don't like coloured folks, do you?

You've bought second hand ? :hihi:

Hard2 if i did buy "second hand" then maybe i'd be guilty of the pikey thing, but i don't mate. And the thieving little rats keep robbing me much as i try to shoot the little barstools. My aims a little off at 3am having just woke up.

Haha. No (again). White, British, working class, grew up in Attercliffe and Pitsmoor. The men in my family were coal miners and steelworkers. About as Sheffield as it gets.

My kind? Nice try anyway. Are you really this wound up about race? For shame!

Admit it, you just don't like coloured folks, do you?

What the hell are you babbling about?

Pikeys - ***** - thieving gypsy scum - that's what i don't like. I don't give a tinkers toss about coloured folks, my nephew is a coloured chap. I've a business partner who is coloured. It's thieving pikey scum i'd have hung from the nearest lamp post.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Pikeys - ***** - thieving gypsy scum - that's what i don't like.

We know dad, yer already said. (obscure film reference -you cannot hope to beat me on this)

It's thieving pikey scum i'd have hung from the nearest lamp post.

Ooh look, a vigilante. So common British law (the bit about killing people 'cos you don't happen to like them) does not apply to you? I see trouble, much trouble in your future. Good luck with your campaign of hatred.

A final question: What's it really like to be a greasy, illeraterate, racist dog****er?

Hard2 if i did buy "second hand" then maybe i'd be guilty of the pikey thing, but i don't mate. And the thieving little rats keep robbing me much as i try to shoot the little barstools. My aims a little off at 3am having just woke up.
I stuck up a giant iron gate and still I catch scrap blokes up my back claiming they are lost or some crap.

We know dad, yer already said. (obscure film reference -you cannot hope to beat me on this)

Ooh look, a vigilante. So common British law (the bit about killing people 'cos you don't happen to like them) does not apply to you? I see trouble, much trouble in your future. Good luck with your campaign of hatred.

A final question: What's it really like to be a greasy, illeraterate, racist dog****er?

The dog incident happened once and it was while he and the missis was on a break :hihi:

Now theres no need for all this is there ladies ? :D

Archived